Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ubuntu Logon Screen for Windows 7

Hi.. in recently Im share about MAC OS x logon for Windows 7, now I'll still share about Windows 7 logon customization, but of course with new logon on screen, and hope you like with this one :)

This is Ubuntu Logon screnn transformation for Windows 7, this perfecly complite when youd collaborate with Ubuntu tansformation pack for windows 7 by DA friend hameddanger who make Ubuntu transformation pask for Windows 7 :)



Click at image to view large image


And if you interest with this one, you can download it and apply it to your Windows desktop.

Note :

Backup your original file before replace with this one.
Dont forget to take ownership of file who want to your replace.
And for more safety, raplace this on save mode.

If you have any question for this, dont forget to ask me and leave comment... and I will help you as soon as I can

You can Download Ubuntu Logon Screen for Windows 7 at here :

Download

by : pegel pegel on deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment