Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Download Awesome Fun With Linux Plymouth Themes

This is a my first art on Linux, begin to learn how to make own plymout themes, and now I made it :), this is Plymout splash screen on Linux, and I was creat this for 2 version of FWL (Fun With Linux) GOLD and FWL_2 Plymout themes.



FWL_GOLD

Click at image to view large


Fun With Linux_2

Click at image to view large


Actualy I was creats this Plymouth for few mounths ago, and Im submit this art to linux art work at gnome-look.org , so at this blog I'll share everything that I have and know about Linux :) including this Splash creen

And if you want to apply this plymouth at your linux desktop, just download it and follow the instruction at the downloaded file. but if you have problem when apply it or the plymout not working properly, please leave comment so I'll help you as soon as I can :)

Download Awesome Fun With Linux Plymouth Themes :

FWL_GOLD :
Download

Fun With Linux_2 :
Download


by : pegel pegel on deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment