Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Hack Wireless Network Using Ubuntu 10.10

I was using Linux specially Ubuntu and backtrack for one year ago, and many interest thing that I got from Linux, begin from Open source and CLI until the hacking using Linux its amazing for me :).Now I'll share you about hacking Wireless network key using Ubuntu 10.10


Many people using Linux because Linux is free and open source, many thing we can do whit Linux OS, including hacking or cracking :) but this just for education.

So watch my video tutorial on youtube when hacking Wireless network key using my Ubuntu 10.10 on the small Hostpot zone near for my house.





Once again this tutorial just for education,

let's enjoy the cracking

by : pegel pegel on deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment