Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

"U-p" The Ubuntu Plymouth themes

Recently Im share abouth Awesome Fun With Linux Plymouth Themes , and and now I'll share again abouth Linux plymouth themes, of course this is my plymouth project for Ubuntu linux distribution,



The "U-p" plymouth splash screen for Ubuntu come with 2 version, version 1 is U-p plymouth themes and version 2 is U-p_2 plymouth themes and the screen shoot like this :

U-p plymouth themes
Click at image to view large


U-p_2 plymouth themes
Click at image to view large


You cant download and apply it at your Ubuntu/linux desktop for free :)
Just download it and follow the instruction at the downloaded file. And if you have problem when apply it or the plymout not working properly, please leave comment so I'll help you as soon as I can :)

Download "U-p" The Ubuntu Plymouth themes :

U-p Plymouth themes
Photobucket


U-p_2 Plymouth themes
Photobucket




by : pegel pegel on deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment