Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Make Your Own Start Orb Image

Recently im share about Linux at How to Hacking wireless network using Ubuntu 10.10 .
Now I'll share for your Windows user, this about How to make Own Orb Image. Many people download the Orb image (windows start button image) , but did you thing we can make one own orb image just for few minutes?




With make Own Orb image, we can put anything picture or image like your tiny pets or your logo even we can put your head pictures to be start buttun image lol :)

Not really difficult to make your own start orb image, just plly with Photoshop and you will do it with your hand, so watch my video tutorial how to make own start orb image on my youtube file :)




Just enjoy this video :)

by : pegel pegel on deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment