Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

MAC OS X Logon for Windows 7

First post :)

After for few months ago never exist to blog, now I will come with some costumize for Windows User, this costumize can be applyed on all verisionof Windows 7, and this work both on x68 ang x64 system.

This is a MAC OS X Logon Screen for Windows 7 :) , a few months ago in my another blog, I was make some transformation method to transform Windows 7 to Mac OS Snow Leopard without transformation pack, and many people ask me to get Logon Screen look like Mac OS X too, so now Im bring up this, to be my first post on this blog :)


click at image to view large image


Actualy this is my first deviation on deviantart :) so I'll share you on this blog too, this is like a Mac OS X logon clone for windows 7. Inspirated by "alexandru-r-ghinea" who make Windows 7 Logon Longhorn Styled Aurora Welcome Screen in Windows 7


And if you interest with this one, you can download it and apply it to your Windows desktop.

Note :

Backup your original file before replace with this one.
Dont forget to take ownership of file who want to your replace.
And for more safety, raplace this on save mode.

If you have any question for this, dont forget to ask me and leave comment... and I will help you as soon as I can

Download MAC OS X Logon Screen for Windows 7


download

by : pegel pegel on deviantart




No comments:

Post a Comment