Home About My Deviant My RPL

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Download "Gloosh" The Windows 8 Consept Logon Screen for Windows 7

If you Windows user, of course you know about Windows 8, yes,, that is a new generation for Windows 7. But we are know its take a long time until Microfosft release Windows 8 to public, but down worry, you can put your Windows 7 like Windows 8 using this Windows 8 Logon Screen consept for Windows 7, and of course this logon made by me :)


I was creat this logon inspired from the Windows 8 consept around the internet, so Im try to bring up this consept to Windows 7, and this is a "Gloosh" Windows 7 logon screen.

Click at image to view large



Note :

Backup your original file before replace with this one.
Dont forget to take ownership of file who want to your replace.
And for more safety, raplace this on save mode.

And for easy way to apply this logon, you may read article from AskVG.com . This article give you more detile about to apply this logon carefully, and thanks to AskVG.com who share this article :)

If you have any question for this, dont forget to ask me and leave comment... and I will help you as soon as I can


Download "Gloosh" The Windows 8 Consept Logon Screen for Windows 7

Download


by : pegel pegel on deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment